Monday, August 17, 2009

my life~

has anyone ever know that I am totally afraid of injection?
Yes. I am. Totally.
The last injection that I got was during Form 3.
I was absolutely 15 years old at that time...
and you know what...
I cried!*shameless...
yeah..you can laugh if you want...i'll keep silent...lol~
*now it's weird...why am I laughing?haha~
some people said that I am some sort like different from others...
I like tongue fighting...yeah
I admit it...
That's me...
I'll fight until I satisfied...and I'll not if I am at the wrong side...
get me??
*if NO, please come to see me immediately...haha
This moment I totally enjoy riding Farry's Nouvo's...
here and there...
sun and rains...
shame and laugh...
we're quite 'compatible' to do some crazy things which others never thought us to do...
hahaha~
thousands of thanks to her for this great experiences~
well...
it's time for the 2500words essay...
got to go friends!
adios!


4 comments:

~ieDa~ said...

Dokter dtg nk kasi injection niehh!!!Hehe..

NzA said...

xsngka ye adik kak nza takut kena injek...nyamuk injek sakit x...ho,ho,ho...

NIA said...

to sis ieda: ini dokter komputer pun ade inject org eh??lol~

NIA said...

to sis nza: nyamuk tu inject xsedor..xsakit pon..kalo sedor mao kne goreng idup2..hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...