Thursday, December 8, 2011

Malaysia

It's almost two weeks,Hello Malaysia :)


Assalamualaikum and hello to you who're reading this masterpiece of mine *eceh*


I'm pretty much done 'reconstructing' my life here in Malaysia;driving license,banking stuffs,visiting/meeting families,cousins,friends...almost everyone weehooo,get to eat almost all of the yummy malaysian foods nomnomnom.


I didn't get to keep in touch with the outside world because I have no internet,absolute zero.wonder how I get you to read this post in my blog?wait till the end of this post.


I have no access to Blogger Facebook,Twitter,Yahoo,Gmail whatever.i'm no longer a member of the virtual society *sobbing sounds*


Gosh me sounds like one desperato de amor HAHAHAHAHA


Thanks to this great phone, I managed to type a draft.it's such a hard work, typing with these tiny things.and, my thumb is not tiny T.T


You guys, take care. I don't really know when I get to blog again.who knows when.HAHAHA.


P/s: now, with my little maxis credits we'll see whether I get to put this up or not.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

12 comments:

Fareha Noor said...

weweit. phone canggih tuh!

TunTeja said...

selamat pulang :)

fAdZ JunIOr said...

muehehheh~sian die..:P

Unknown said...

dh 2mngu brada kat msia.. alhamdulilah slmt smpai..
bestkan tinggal kat msia..hehe

Rina Rahamat said...

selamat pulang dear :)

nabilah_2908 said...

alahai....segera lah dapatkan

berokband..oppss...broadband...huhu.. :)

Siti Asiah said...

Enjoy yea Zati...:)

Nor Adzwaty Rokkafella said...

wuuu da cek emel ke?sori i lmbt wat byrn utk d NZ goodies...masih available lg ke? :(

Anonymous said...

wahhhhhh. welcomeeee to pahang.

same lah kite x de internet skrg. ngeehhhh~

NzA said...

selamat kembali ke msia....

Nik said...

selamat kembali dear.
mesti beat kan dapat balik mesia :)

Si BuDaK KaChAk said...

welcome back to malaysia.....neway hope sizuka can update ur blog like b4....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...