Saturday, November 21, 2009

here and there...everywhere

alhamdulillah~
I passed my exam
however I still don't know my grades
the best thing is my friends and I passed~
congrates Tesolions!
this morning
I got a call from the Aussie Clinic
and they told me that i need to pay Rm135 for another test
because there's something wrong with my blood
*bukan HIV okeyh...mintak jauh...shoooooh~
they told me that maybe I have Talesemia
*betol ke ejaannye tuh?xtau..xtau..
so that's because they need to do another test to my blood to ensure the disease
*sounds scary kan...huhu~
not only me...but my other friends too
harap2 semua dapat selesai cepat
fill up the forms, meetings, photostating, medical check-up, all the visa's things
really~
I can't wait to go back home
really miss home~
and very lonely in this room
so damn bored
another movie-marathon?
just finished Alien in The Attic just now...
-------------------
I really hope that I can spend-a-day with all my friends rite now
lagipun da lame kite tak kuar sesame kan?
makan reramai...
jadik photo-maniac


I miss that moments~


2 comments:

et said...

owh..tade papew tu..thalassemia, bese r tu..silap cket test..tp, insyaALLAH tade papew..kalu xde falimy history, mesti tade papew..^^

NIA said...

hehe..baik..thanx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...