Friday, May 31, 2013

Mei

mode : VERY BUSY.

this is the only post in May.ONLY ONE.tomorrow is June.so expect another post at the end of June.HAHAHA.

FA.IZ Photography is quite busy at the moment. I've been driving all the way from Pahang to Terengganu, Kelantan, back to Pahang, pick up darling mother for graduation ceremony, officially graduated (yay!), drove back to Pahang with hope to watch football match, tiket sold out (we went home), kecoh perang cawan air jagung at the stadium, setelkan hal universiti my little sister, and here I am.

not at home.I'm at Fareha's.yes, Terengganu.another wedding tomorrow.sounds like fun, yes?travelling is fun.but tiring.these days I spend more time driving than sleeping sometimes I think I'm sleeping while driving.

-______________-

wish me luck, peeps.till then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...