Monday, December 21, 2009

a beautiful day♥

hello buddies
before I continue, let me express
a lot of thanks+love to Mr.KAN for a very beautiful day yesterday
on Friday, he told me that he can't make it(our picnic+date on Sunday as we planned)because of some reason
I cried my heart out*I am such a cry-baby(that's a fact)
one reason: I've made him a set of surprise present
*I made them myself a.k.a my original handmade
a box consists of various items together with
a thousand pieces of tiny little paper stars*i folded them myself
in the evening, he told me that he will try his best and went back to Kuantan a.s.a.p
I cried hardly and I was mad at him because he broke his promise at the very-last-minute
but he was such a very cool+patient person compared to me
*wink~
he made myself comfortable and he able to throw my anger away
yesterday...he made it
yesterday was very beautiful
beautiful more than words

p/s: a new experience for me...drive dalam hujan lebat di kegelapan malam...uuuu scary~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wiwitt dik opor =)

et said...

auw..so swit of him..so swit of u too..dpt box of present..jelesnyer..hak3..

NIA said...

kak dayah: shhhh..hakhak..

et: hehehe..mne de..mne de..=p

Oh! Malaysia said...

http://ohmalaysia.com

projek terbaru amirrudin said.
jemputlah singah2, drop komen.. hehe..

Saya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saya said...

laa..salah tempat la bagi komen..sepatutnye komen ni utk entry baru..hikhik

NIA said...

saya..

hakhak..xpe2..xgtau org len..shhh

pak long said...

salam..
memang cun blog ni...

NIA said...

mekaseh pak long..=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...