Monday, September 8, 2014

Might be the last post before I get married

Today is 8th September 2014. Now is 10.24 PM. I'm sitting in the living room of the house that I'm sharing with the girls for almost a year. 

I'm getting married in 6 days. It's so unbelievable to me I can't believe I'm getting married in 6 days. I'm getting married to the coolest guy I've met almost 6 years ago. I'm getting married to the guy who is always with me through thick and thin, through rain and sunshine (ewah). 

Seriously I don't think I look like one-bride-to-be. Bukankah bakal pengantin seharusnya mempunyai keserian terselah and all? I have a pimple on my face, right under my nose, on the right side of my face. And I have 5 days to shooshh this away. *poke poke poke*

Tomorrow is my last day at school. I'm taking 3 days off for the wedding. Distributed the wedding cards to my kids today. Being 8 years old, they were SUPER excited about the wedding of their favourite teacher *flip tudung*. The girls asked me about the theme, the colours and all. They keep telling me that they will try hard to ask their parents to come to my wedding and jumped around me so much asking about so many things. Also, they kept telling me that I will be the prettiest bride ever. THAT made me smiled to ears HAHAHA.

Well, the boys asked me how K looks like. Is he handsome? Is he tall? Is he fat or skinny? Well boys, I'll post his photo on Facebook after the wedding. Just wait ok. 

Today, a teacher said to me,'Hari esok last lah guna CIK kat sekolah. Balik cuti nanti dah PUAN dah hehehe.' I just smiled with loads of files in my hands. So many things to be settled before I can go off freely tomorrow. Phew phew. 

I have no superpower, so I shall declare that this MIGHT be my last post before the wedding. I will be off the cyber world right after I step out of my car in front of my house at Pahang. So, wish me luck everyone. Hopefully Allah will ease everything and the wedding will go smoothly as planned insyaAllah. 

Right at this moment, I would like to wish Good Luck and All The Best to ALL UPSR 2014 candidates. Keep Calm and Dont Rush. My youngest brother is also in the same battle as you kids. Fighting! InsyaAllah everything will goes well :) 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe best la ade personal assistant cilik tolong menolong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...