Friday, May 11, 2012

Special announcement for people in KL & Selangor

Assalamualaikum :)

Next week insyaAllah I'll be around KL & Selangor area from 17th - 20th May.Since I'll be staying there for few days, I've been thinking about another offer. So, if you are interested with the deal (Rm100 for family/group photoshoot), please contact me as soon as possible (izzatinur33@yahoo.com).

At the moment, I've a session on 18th May, 4.00 PM at Putrajaya.So, if you are interested please contact me to arrange for time and place.

P/s: Transportation charge (max RM50) will be charged for certain areas. Do contact me, who knows it might be free of charge for your area :D

Thank you :)

8 comments:

noreenrara said...

wowwww.. sgt sgt menarik ! dh sampai ke selangor !! woot woot ~ :P

[wani_mn] said...

laa.. ingatkan nak announce tarikh kahwin.. *tetiba

NIA said...

@noreenrara: hehe ada request dari sana.harus penuhi :D

@wani_mn: HAHA belum lagi :P

Rina Rahamat said...

hihi..mantop adik kita ni!

NIA said...

hehe takdelah.biasa je kak :)

Noor Fatin said...

alhamdulillah, rezeki kan ;)

NzA said...

wah, makin brkembang tu....TAHNIAH!!!!

NIA said...

@noor fatin: hehe Alhamdulillah :)

@kak NZA: terima kasih kak :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...