Sunday, January 3, 2010

a true story of mine

this is a true story of mine.a reflection to remind myself.to share my feelings with you friends.

When I was in primary school, my family have no car.We lived at a village. So if we need to buy things and needs at the town, abah will borrow his friend's car. Abah will ride his motorbike to the friend's house, took the car and left the motorbike there.I still remember, me and angah will wait for abah under the tree beside our house,very excited. When we saw abah with the car, we'll be jumping here and there. When we back from the town, abah sent us back home with the things, sent the car to the friend's house and took the motorbike back. I can feel that abah really want to buy a car for us, so that it'll
be easier for us to go anywhere we need to. But abah's salary was only enough for the needs of our family. When I got 5As in UPSR, my mother bought me a watch cost RM20 as a present. I'm happy but I cried because I never had a watch before and it was RM20, a very big amount for me on that time. I'm the only one who got 5A's in UPSR at my school. A fact about my primary school,it was in a very rural area,only has about 60 pupils.When I was in Standard 6, there were only 9pupils in my class, all girls because there was no boys age 12 on that time, and we have only 6male teachers including the headmaster. Can you believe it?Yes.I am one of the product of a school in a rural area and I was not shame. My secondary school was SHAH PEKAN(Sekolah Sains Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah Pekan)2002-2006. It was a culture shock for me. A SBP, a school of smart boys and girls and a big school, means thats a lot of students there. I feel very uncomfortable, homesick, scared,weird and those kind of things. All SBPs offered 3foreign language to learn and our classes was according to the language that we choose. I prefer Japanese but the teacher put me in the French class.huh.Weird some more, French is not that easy. The good thing was my new friends were awesome. They thought I was unique because of my 'loghat pekan' which is extremely 'pekat'.haha.One thing,I cried once in my class.It was during my Form 1.Guess what,I was one of the shortest students on that time and now I am one of the highest girl in my class or shoud I say the highest?=p.Back to the story.It was when one of my teacher asked us to buy a book.All students have it except for me.I don't have money so I can't buy it. I told the teacher.Suddenly he took out RM2 from his pocket and gave it to me.He told me to buy the book using the money.Can you imagine how do I feel on that time?Sad, clueless. It was me.YES.and this is my story.
Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Besar,Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang.
Now everything has turn out to be better than before. Alhamdulillah.

I was very glad that you have read this story of mine till the end.Thanks.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.Please.Please.Please.
Have a good day!

9 comments:

QaYYum MieJiFans said...

moment of truth...

Lady E said...

Bersyukur lh skrg sbb hidup dah semakin senang,kn..Semuanya rezeki kurniaan Allah..Jgn lupa selalu ucap,ape..Alhamdulillah.. ^_^

Dak Wan® said...

Sometime we feel down, because there is no one to turn to when we are facing problem. Some people turn into blaming not realising that's the way life teaches us. So be grateful for what you are and always remember that no matter what, Allah will help you.

NIA said...

qayyum: the real truth

sis ieda: alhamdulillah..thnx sis

dak wan: thanx friend=)

awek_utara said...

meaningful story..remind me to my past :(..lessmore...but now..like u..alhamdulillah..going better n i got everything that i want.. thanx to Allah.....

Fareha Noor said...

izzati...what a sad story..aku lebih kurang ko jugak...mak ayah aku pn kerja keras..y plg penting kita berjaya

ayoys said...

:) siapa sgka dari kmpung, smpai juga kak zati d NZ kn...

NIA said...

hehe Alhamdulillah :)

NIZAM said...

Hai. Siyes ok. sy rase nak nanges je baca cite ni. tak, mmg dah nanges pun. mcm wow! I'm surprise ok. really!

btw, sy slalu bc entri kat sini. sbb kelakar. dari satu entri ke entri lain. dan terjumpa entri ni. ia membuatkan sy nk komen.

awk sgt tabah. seriesly. kalo la sy boleh amek smgt awk tu. hmm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...