Friday, January 15, 2010

...

hello friends
long time no see
i was in KL for my pre-departure briefing at Putrajaya on 13th
so i decide to stay for 4days in KL until today
now i am writing this in my best friend's room at UKM
and this afternoon i'll be back to my home sweet home
less than one month from now
i'll be in Auckland...U.O.Auckland for 2 years until the end of next year
my departure will be on 10th Feb 2010,09.30 pm
it's not true if i said i am not happy
but deep inside my heart
s.a.d
my honey keep on telling me how sad he is
but still he pray for my best
he told me to take care of myself
he said, he will be the one to send me to KLIA this February and he also will be the one who wait for me when i came back to Malaysia next year
12th,13th,14th January me and him spend our time together
i owe him
thanx a lot honey and sorry for make things difficult for you
i love you
yesterday, me and him spent our precious time exploring Petrosains
next, we headed to Times Square to met Zalikha there
-Ampang Superbowl Times Square-
for the first time he won the game with just one point different from me
*before this i was the champion
i feel very happy to see him smile
we enter every shops there and i was thinking to buy something for him
a cardigan for men caught his eyes and he insisted to buy the black one
he told me there's only 2 person who can buy that cardigan for him
m e or h i m
and i am the one who bought it for him
he was very happy and smile along the way back because he wore it right after we paid
he sent me and Zalikha to UKM before 10pm
and he stay for a moment to have some words with me
about my departure and other things
unexpectedly...we cried
i don't know why tears kept running out when i saw him crying
i just never saw him crying right in front of me and now he was
i was a bit worried since he need to drive back to Shah Alam
i try to calm him down but i failed because i was the one who cried my heart out
hopefully...no more tears running out this February

p/s: i.l.y♥

3 comments:

Lady E said...

Alamak..shian plk dkt Sizuka dgn Abg syayang Sizuka tu nnt bila berjauhan..Xper..nnt calling2 lah dr sane or nk murah sket chat or e-mail je..Jgn cedih2 kay!!Sis fhm perasaan Sizuka..tp nk buat mcmana demi mengejar cita2,kn..Belajar kn 1 ibadah,dapat pahala tu..

NIA said...

hehe..thanx a lot sis for the support..nie yg makin cyg nih=))

NIA said...

hehe..thanx a lot sis for the support..nie yg makin cyg nih=))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...