Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Last day of school - Semester 1

Today is the last day of school. We had Teachers' Day celebration with the theme of Liga Malaysia : WE WORE FOOTBALL JERSEYS! It was so much fun with sukaneka and all, bola baling berkain batik and futsal berkain pelikat. We had fun laughing and playing and throwing water balloons randomly. 

        

Then we had the in-hall-ceremony, with all the performances and prize-giving-ceremony. And there were awards for teachers; Guru Garang Tapi Sayang, Guru Comel, Guru Kelakar and Guru Mesra. All pupils voted for that. I got the Guru Mesra awards, I think it is due to my talkativeness and hyperactiveness, and jumping around and laughing so much and playing all the time. I can talk to everyone in school, the kids I mean. Although I'm not teaching them, but I can talk to them for hours. Crazy, yes. I treat the kids as my baby brothers and sisters. Because my real baby brother is still in primary school (although this year is his final year in primary school). 
    
                                  

Got maaaaanyyy presents from the little darlings. I was surrounded by kids giving me presents my hands were full I put them on chairs. The chairs were full too the presents keep dropping on the floor. Thanks to Ijat, Ali, Amirul, Hassan, Emir and Dinie for helping me with the presents. They brought all the presents to my car and filled up my boot. Phew, what a day! The kids made me smile to ears all day :) 
      


I'll be missing them, this school holiday. I'll miss their cheeky naughty faces, annoying voices and silly jokes. I'll miss everything about them. I'll miss the school, too. But yeah, I shall enjoy the holiday without thinking about my workloads. Three weeks from now, it will be the Sports Day. Expect sunburn and selekehness. Well I'm wishing for fatburn BAHAHA. 

Going back to home sweet home tomorrow, can't wait to see everyone and show off the presents HAHAHA.

And I am really excited for this holiday....

My partner in crime, Fareha is getting married in 6 days!!

(starts packing) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Selamat Hari Guru Zati =)

ayoys said...

kak zati, ingtkan kakak menang anugerah guru garang tapi sayang haha. Selamat Hari Guru cikgu Zati :)

NIA said...

Hi Sage. Sorry i'm not. Have a good day too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...