Friday, May 22, 2009

^_^yatta~

-D.E.L.N.A-F.I.N.A.L.E.X.A.M-
now shut the windows...or doors maybe..=p
it is...
HOLIDAYZ!
yeah...great holidays...
at home...lalala~
i'm quite sure that'll make myself 'bigger'...
[oh no!please...]
FUN-IN-THE-HOLIDAY
>Family Days at Malacca^_*
>Stay at home for 1month[long enough than before!]
>continue my 'get-money-easy' works..haha~
>Back-To-School-having fun with my schoolmates[hope so...really~]

wanna have fun??
I LOVE PHOTO EDITING...
^_^
wanna take a look at some of my products?

This is made by using online website at http://www.picnik.com

This is made by using installed program in my laptop-Photoscape

This photo is made by using Photobucket

^_*


*click photos to enlarge



3 comments:

Huda Idris said...

wa.. comel2.. comel gamba yg ko edit tuh. hihi. ingtnye pakai fotoshop jea.. nk try juge larh~ mekacehhh

Huda Idris said...

haa..one more.. pakei hset jenis gapo gak.. meh kasi pinjam sekejap wat edit.. hehe

NIA said...

haha~
ade kne mngene ngn hset ke??
*konpius
hset bese je..
yg pnting daya kreativiti mse editing..chewah!wink*
hehe~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...