Friday, May 15, 2009

haihhhh


yeah...i'm taking care of the r _ g _ s_ _ r...[duhh...it's not really a responsibility-for me...it's a BURDEN!!]

please stop chasing me!!

please stop calling me!!

please stop asking me everything!!

and please stop blaming me!!

i'm totally...absolutely...really sick of it!!

grrrrr..dush!dush!

if u don't know anything...just shut up and zip/glue your mouth!

the reality is i'm not totally qualified to be A.K.O...

and i don't want that position actually...[i really mean it!]

bcos i know it'll be T.R.O.U.B.L.E.S.O.M.E...totally troubles!!!

please give some space and fresh air...

and!don't ever blame other people if that's YOUR MISTAKES!!!

*cool baby...cool...huhuhu....

---wanna rest and calm myself now---

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...