Friday, June 11, 2010

study.exam.?

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone.i tell you this gonna be a very short entry.i got exam this evening and this is a very-the-killer subject.see the blue book?yes that the one.wish me luck.pray for my success.credits to my study-group members for best efforts in preparing for this exam*although sometimes jadi gilaaaaa.haha*thanks:)this always happened to me when doing essays.can't stop thinking.seriously no jokes.sampai one point i can feel like the papers isn't enough although i haven't start my essay.hahaha.

my exam is this evening and i still can write a new entry in my blog.
lalalala~

credits to my samsung es60 for the first picture:)and mr.google oppa for the next 2 pictures.ok guess what.baru sedar.both my cameras' serial number or model or whatever are 60 [es60 + d60].cool eyh?:D*tiada pil perancang atau buat rancangan atau merancang atau pencacang.ok takde kaitan.baru hari ni sedar.oh kejam baru hari ni sedar model kamera sendiri.aigoo...boo-ya?

p/s: oh yes again have a nice day everyone:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoi exam mcm mne? cool sudey~
karangan bi je kot...hehe

NIA said...

pergh.sentap siot.hahaha.ko ingt buat karangan bi je ke?kalo general topic xpe weh.tibe die suh ko tulis psl education in Nz ke Msia ke approaches ke*hah kan dah kuar sume* tak ke terbuntang di situ.hahaha.bukan senang wei nk jd cikgu.

NzA said...

study smart n gud luck...

NIA said...

thanks sis:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...