Sunday, January 15, 2012

Of Wedding

NOTE: this happened in November 2011.

Assalamualaikum.

as soon as I reached the mother land *eceh*, my mother told me that my cousin will get married on the next weekend (a day in December which I don't really remember.hoooo I'm a bad cuzzie HAHA.)

so I decided to give it a go, took some wedding photos BUT not as the official photographer since I'm still a noob in the wedding wonderland.an official photographer harus bergaya cool yawww.I am not cool because my baby brother and my little cuzzies.they love my camera too much.HAHA.

just for you to know, I took all these photos quietly when all the tiny creatures *my baby brother and little cousins* were not looking.so you can say, I cilok my own camera BAHAHA.

some photos look quite blur because of my kit lens.it hasn't working very well because I dropped it accidentally while rushing to a place back in Auckland.I need to bring it to the shop for some treatment.ce ceng ce ceng money money moneyyyyy.

baby sitter in the house.untuk mengelakkan bayi-bayi men'smack down'kan bunga telur, perlu beri mereka hadap Talking Tom.these are my cousins' daughters *sila fahamkan sendiri*, the adorable and sweet ones.girls tak layan kamera.hanya layan Talking Tom.more than enough.dah tak peduli bunga telur.no more.HAHA.

this one, she loves my phone so much.don't ever think to take it from her.wait until she gets bored with Tom.

pwetty eyes anyonyonyo.my camera loves her.










10 comments:

Fareha Noor said...

besar majlisnya. tu lakan, org2 mcm kita selalunya jdi penjga baby dri melakukan kerosakan.

NIA said...

orang banyak duit mungkin.kekeke.exactly.menjaga sangatttt.HAHA.

Ila Aqilah said...

zati! cantik gambar..hehe..bolehlah akak book nanti..wahaha

NzA said...

ingatkan izzati yg nk kawin...he.he.he...

Rina Rahamat said...

xpa..nnt kamera dh pulih dan little creatures xda leh jd professionla photographer..leh dpt money gak tu ceng ceng cengggg

NIA said...

@kak qilah: hehe thanks.insyaAllah sentiasa berbesar hati untuk kak qilah teeheeee :D

@kak nza: tettttt lambat lg kekekeke.

@cik betty: aminnnn.hehehe.

budak penjara said...

ko amik gmbr wedding ke skang ni??heheh ajar ak

NIA said...

@budak penjara: baru bermula.eceh.teeheeee.insyaAllah boleh je kongsi ilmu :)

Saya said...

cantik gambar2 tu..=)

NIA said...

@saya: terima kasih :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...