Friday, April 27, 2012

almost the end

Alhamdulillah just submitted my research report.phew.you never know how you gonna suffer from it until you experience it yourself.seriously man, final year is no joke.now, I need to reconsider doing my Master degree.PHD?never think of it.but who knows.hewhew.

I went to sleep at 2.++AM for 2 days which is so-not-me because I'm such a sleepyhead.for the whole week, everyday was my bad hair day.terrible mood swing and bad habits appeared.messy room, messy table, messy bed, messy me...not forgotten messy laptop.(Alhamdulillah 2 days after the treatment, he's doing great job and I got to finish my report.OH-LA-LA).

being a final year student, I've develop some sort of 'angry birds' in me.hot tempered and moods swing are my great great best friends.sometimes, I think I got The Undertaker or Stone Cold Steve Austin or any other WWE stars (you name it) in me.suka smackdown barang.laptop rosak, nak hentak.handphone terpadam, nak hentak.loker tak boleh kunci, pun nak hentak.tapi tak vandalisme ok.hanya smackdown barang sendiri.berani nak smackdown barang orang lain silap haribulan Big Show datang lenyek.

omaigod.who are yeww?*talking to myself*

now, May is approaching...the exam too.thank Allah I only have one paper for exam this semester.or else for those in JB, probably you can see me losing myself somewhere around the city.but still, the one paper is for the most critical subject on planet Earth.*fainted*

but one good thing is, this horrible and disastrous semester almost come to its end.ho-yeah.another assignment need to be submitted next Monday, but I already smell the freshness and taste of F.R.E.E.D.O.M.oh my oh myyyyyy.


some behind the scene shots during the photoshoot with Baby Ammar.now you know who struggled to blow the pretty bubbles for the awesome shots.HAHAHA.


intro macam emo, ending gembira pula.
I told you I had moods swing right?


11 comments:

Shiela Luddin said...

owhh final year yer,hakak ingat ko dah khatam dahhh..:)takper kerja keras sekarang hasil nyer lumayan nanti kan..


sekali sekala memang perlu menswingkan mood..baru hidup ader makna...phewwwww...:P

NIZAM said...

boleh berjimba2 dah kan. sebelum exam kena la reward kat diri sendiri setelah berpenat lelah buat homework dgn jalan2 window shopping ke jalan2 cuci mata ke. amek mud baru. heee.

:)

NIA said...

@kak CNN: hehehe belum khatam lg kak.setengah tahun lg.hehehe.baik kak.

kakakakaka betul jugak tuh :D

NIA said...

@nizam: wow wow wow good idea!

Noor Fatin said...

oo usaha lebih untuk final year ni tau awak! bagi dapat keputusan cemerlang. semoga berjaya!! ;)

NIA said...

@noor fatin: insyaAllah!hehehe.

terima kasih fatin :)

Fareha Noor said...

emotion disorder attack! hahaha

NIA said...

fareha: HAHAHAHAHA!

[sutera kasih] said...

cantiklaa..kalo sy kawen nti, awk nk ambik gmbr sy x?hehe

NzA said...

xlama lagi posting n brgelar cikgi.....

NIA said...

@sutera kasih: hehehe mestilah!:D

@kak nza: hehehe insyaAllah kak.ikut jejak langkah akak plak :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...