Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hijab's style by my little towelista brother

these days, people like to share their own hijab style.so my over-creative and cheeky little brother decided to give a try.

while his sisters and only brother were busy watching a show (i can't remember whether it's Pawn Stars on History Channel or 100 ways to leave a game show on AXN.we are big fans!) on tv, he was busy doing something on his own, with his towel.bath towel, yes.

I was very interested to the show, so I didn't really see what he was doing (normally I'm his trouble-maker HAHA).tetiba dapat rasa dia datang duduk dekat.dah habis main lah tu, that's what I thought.then dengar my little sister giggled, but I just ignored.lepas tu iklan (yang berderet deret), OK eyes off the tv. 

I turned my head.....

mak kau.

he came out with his own hijab's style.using his bath towel.

 'ini fesyen singa.' he said.

then very quickly he changed it to another style

'yang ni pulak fesyen serebeh' 

I WAS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

true hijabista towelista.pakai towel pun boleh.
HAHA.

8 comments:

Hazwan Hashim said...

tudia adik dia style terbaru towelista. lepas konfem depa juai mag baru tajuk towelista. cover photo dah ada. hahaha

NIA said...

@messyserabut: HAHAHAHA kalah hijabista tauuuuu LOL

Fareha Noor said...

mamat...mamatt.mamat..

NIA said...

@fareha: the most famous person in my blog hahaha.

Unknown said...

haha.. kelakarnye adik awk..

NIA said...

@shera: dia mmg suka bt kelakar haha

Taz Jaafar said...

Hahaha. Comel je! Muka sama dengan izzati :)

NIA said...

@taz: hehehe dia sepet terlebih sikit kihkih

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...