Friday, October 8, 2010

Spring, u drive me crazy.

but I'm not driving.HAHA.lawak ape ni derrrr.

[sebab Spring berada di Auckland, harus guna bahasa ibunda beliau]
Dear Spring,
I love you.super-love.Because you are super-lovely.super-duper-lovely.Before this, I'm not a flower-addict.But, because of you, I start to love flowers.Everytime I see flowers, I'll be like bungaaaaaaaaaaaaaa erk sorry.flowersssssssssss[haha].I start to love the grass too.I feel like rolling and rolling on them macam dalam cerita hindustan hahaha.To be honest, there are thousandssss of flowers' photos in my hard disk.They're so lovely, just like you :)

tetiba rasa jiwang.macam tengah tulis surat cinta.kakakaka~

ah-ha![sambung]

Dear spring,
Thanks to you.My babies behave super-well.They're super-happy because I always take them out.Because of you, I spend more time with my babies, walking & jiggling together [but my babies can't walk or jiggle.Actually it's just me.HAHAHA]

ngehhhhhh.weekend ni ada photoshoot lagi.little baby, behave ok sayang.Mummy will buy you new lens, soon.

p/s: nak makan maggi kari pecah telur.tapi apasal maggi mahal sangat.T____T.

8 comments:

Mama Ta said...

wahhhh...bestnye..post la gambar2 bunga tu skit..hehe

NIA said...

hehehe.insyaAllah.dah penah post dekat 2nd blog.kalo rajin usha la.hehe.

http://kz-gallery.blogspot.com

Mama JnJnJ@Sue@Anang said...

mahal ke maggi kat situ?..
berapa mahalnya ek/

NIA said...

mahal jgk la.sbb skg xde duit.hihihi.$4 sebungkus yg ada 5 paket tu.ngeee~

fya zainal said...

bungeee cantik^^ post lah pix byk lagi^^

NIA said...

hehe.insyaAllah.dalam blog nombor dua tu ada byk pic bunga:D

Tieah Madian said...

Wpun aku x sk bunga sgt..
Tp aku minat..
Erk..
Apekah..

NIA said...

tieah: errrr.takpe takpe.ak rse ak faham.heeee~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...